Service Engineer, Salisbury, Wiltshire
Jetting Systems have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Service Engineer to join our growing team.
The Service Engineer will assume responsibility and play a key role in providing high quality technical expertise in the field, including managing technical support on issues reported from our customer base. This role will include the provision of all aspects of service support and training to our UK and overseas customers.
Overall, the role is vital for ensuring that our strong reputation is maintained and further enhanced in the global marketplace. The Service Engineer not only has to demonstrate true technical expertise for performance but a true passion for the specialist equipment we export worldwide.
Salary subject to experience with generous overseas allowance.
Closing date for applications 5 August 2019
- Deliver commission and maintainer/operator training for Osprey equipment in UK and overseas
- Proactively support and provide technical assistance to our customers across the globe
- Take ownership of customers’ service-related issues and resolve through to completion
- Provide technical support expertise via phone and email
- Carry out preventative maintenance as and when required
- Working closely with the management team to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and any customer issues escalated
- Engage, consult and share knowledge with production and design team members to find resolutions and contribute towards continuous improvement in equipment operation and maintenance
- Accurately complete associated administration and service records for each assignment
- Adaptability – ability to modify style in order to achieve results and maintain effectiveness
- Business Focus – Understands and demonstrates an awareness of the link between their role and the business
- Critical Thinking – Ability to reason logically and to recognise assumptions; to evaluate options and reach sound decisions
- Communication – Ability to express ideas and receive and exchange information clearly
- Technical Knowledge – Having an understanding and ability to use technical/professional knowledge and information
- Planning and Organisation – Ability to establish and implement a systematic course of action to achieve an objective effectively and efficiently
Candidates must have good electro/mechanical aptitude, and relevant skills and experience gained ideally from working on similarly sophisticated equipment. Able to demonstrate electro/mechanical fault-finding skills
Competent with Windows based computer software.