Business Development Manager (Highways)
Jetting Systems have an exciting opportunity for Business Development Manager with highways sector experience to help us maximise and maintain growth.
We are looking for a high-performing individual to join our team with highways sector knowledge and experience to help us maximise and continue this growth with achievable yet challenging targets. You will be responsible for maximising our sales potential and developing a marketing and sales strategy.
You will need to be conscientious, organised, self-motivated and ambitious to make the most of this exciting position and capable of absorbing and understanding technical information and sharing with potential customers. The BD Manager not only has to demonstrate drive and accountability for performance but a true passion for the specialist equipment we export worldwide.
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum (subject to experience) plus company car/car allowance + OTE
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base in highways sales worldwide
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs
- Develop highways marketing strategy and attend industry events and exhibitions
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Manage opportunities using Gate reviews and approval process
- Understand and monitor our competitors
Relationship Building – the ability to engage and develop sustainable relationships delivering mutually beneficial outcomes
Customer management – the ability to challenge customers constructively and bring forward new projects
Collaboration – the ability to work with others, particularly design and production team supporting the development and delivery of new ideas
Communication – the ability to effectively articulate ideas, problems and solutions in writing and through presentations, internally, customers and wider audience.
Commercial – the ability to understand and respond to financial and commercial drivers and create compelling business cases.
A graduate degree or equivalent in civil engineering, operations or project management or a proven track record of high-quality performance and experience in the highway’s environment.
Apply with CV and a covering letter explaining why we should consider you for the role and what excites you about us and our product.